So today is a pretty spectacular day as it is the birthday of our beloved, boy who lived, Mr H Potter and the creator of this most spectacular world, the queen herself, J.K.Rowling!!! In celebration of this glorious day this post will be themed around these most magical books that will forever hold a place in my heart.
10 OF THE GREATEST MOMENTS FROM THE HP BOOKS
Many of the most magical and memorable moments from the books sadly did not make it into the films so here’s some of the best moments you’ve missed out on if you haven’t read the books (GO READ THEM YOUR NEVER TOO OLD).
- S.P.E.W. ~ Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare ~ where Hermione knits tiny clothes to try to free the Hogwarts House Elves & they do not like it. At all. BUT Dobby finds them ALL.
- The House Elves of the Hogwarts Castle Kitchen. I LOVE THEM.
- When the Weasley’s come to pick Harry up in Goblet of Fire and get stuck in the Durdsleys fireplace – never ever not funny😂
- Finding out Nevilles backstory – what happened to his parents😭
- When Harry asks Luna to Slughorn’s Christmas party and he had a transfiguration class right before and the task was to change the colour of their eyebrows and Ron ends up giving himself and handlebar moustache😂 But when Harry finds Luna to ask her “I’d love to go with you as friends, said Luna beaming as he has never seen her beam before, nobody has ever asked me to a party before as a friend is that why you died your eyebrow? For the party? Should I do mine too?” 😂😂😂😂
- When Harry tells the Durdsleys to go into hiding before the Great War & as there leaving Dudsley says “I don’t think your a waste of space” 😓
- “No need to call me sir” 😂😂😂😂
- When Ron gets his prefect badge and Mrs Weasley says “oh wonderful that’s everyone in the family” and Fred says “what are George and I, next door neighbours?” 😂😂😂
Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ✨
Thank You for Reading xo